Wednesday, April 23, 2008

haiz, I was tricked again ....

my boss told me today that I still cant get my salary due to the HQ lost my resume .. they need me to rehand in a new resume and sign a new contract.. I really doubt that is this something they cannot do for pass 6 month and waste my time here.. is this what happen in other private company or it's only something happen on me... haiz.. she like to drag things not only for my case but I am the only one (or I should say two coz I have a partner) that involve in salary and money.. it's definitely my fault since I always settle the things for her as long as she ask me to settle them.. I am really angry of her incompetence and her failure to deliver her promise for several times.. I am attach and stuck because I promise to settle some project and I really felt that I would resign from the job if she still cant get my paid (from Nov until Now)... Do you feel I very selfish of that..?

No comments: