Thursday, May 8, 2008

Responsibility ....~~ I think u need it....

Just got my week off ... nearly finish and gonna go to work for 2 more weeks.. Hopefully the coming weeks are good... Need to handle some trainees to my working place.. Actually , have no idea what kind of people they are but hopefully they are not as bad as i imagine.. Duno why I found that teenagers nowadays really dont have that respponsibility to handle their own things... I duno do u agree that most of the graduates duno what is that .. as they going for industrial training or maybe the outside world that they apply for job, they never thought that people are really looking through their profile and will do something bad if they are so irresponsible.. I shortlisted 30 trainees but almost 20 dun wan to come without noticing me... Do they know is their responsible to do that ... zzzzzz... I think most of them duno that if I am really bad , i could blacklist them from the work and others.. but I dun do that ... Hope that they will have a look on it and know that responsibility is the first thing that one need to work ......

No comments: