Thursday, July 3, 2008

Gosh, I just can’t stop thinking of her even as I am writing this.

It’s been a long time I didn’t strive or even try to look for and start a stable relationship. Previous fall(s) has been haunting me for a long~ time. The obstacle in front of me is getting bigger than ever not to mention it is indestructible.

Recently there’s a girl that has entered into my life since four days ago. After knowing her, I felt as if I knew her for years. She granted me the ultimate God strength to break through the obstacles. She is quite unique and special and I never seen this kind of girl before. A girl which is older than me but I can understand how she thinks. A girl which can talk even more than me but we can communicate well with each other. A girl that never says “no” to a guy like me, furthermore, willing to help me to change myself. A girl that offers me her hours even when she doesn’t really have much time for herself. How can I reject this kind of gift from GOD? I really do hope that she is real and I am not dreaming. I admit that I am very selfish and I do hope that I would succeed in stealing her heart for myself and keep it beside mine.

Gosh, I just can’t stop thinking of her even as I am writing this.

1 comment:

。颖俐 。weng ley 。 said...

Just go for it! There must be someone out there who's the other half part of our own. eventhough my boyfriend is a year younger than me, but i look younger than him. haha.. that's real. Just choose the right people, the right soulmate that you really want to walk with in the journey of life until the last breath. gambate! ^^